Helping you to find your SUPERPOWER!
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric care
- Pediatric focused care: Toddlers through college-aged youth
- Autism "Center of Excellence" for Washington State
- Autism Evaluations (& co-occurring ADHD, etc)
- Growth and Development Concerns
- Developmental Disabilities & Delays
- Collaboration of care with PCPs & specialty providers
- Advocacy for patients with developmental differences and their needs
- YBC Providers participate with Washington Autism ECHO learning collaboratives
- Genetic Testing
- Chromosomal Micro-array (CMA), Fragile X, Whole Exome Sequencing
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & Connective Tissue Disorder Genetics
- Pharmacogenetic Testing (DNA)
- Supplements: Doctors Supplement Store
Today does not have to be your TOMORROW!
- Autism, ADHD, Neurodevelopmental
- Developmental Disabilities & Delays
- Autism Evaluations with Diagnoses
- Therapy referrals as appropriate (ABA, Speech, OT, PT...)
- Support to referring providers
- Co-occurring Challenges
- Focus and attention
- Behavioral difficulties
- School and Friends
- Bedwetting or constipation
- Worry or sadness in childhood
- Picky eating, ARFID, disordered eating
- Recommendations or Support
- Pharmacogenetic (DNA) testing
- Genetic testing as appropriate
- Supplements and/or Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Medication recommendations and/or management
- Neurodiversity seen as benefit & blessing
- LGBTQ-friendly care
Thinking "Outside the Box" to provide Holistic Caring!
- YBC has been selected as an "Ehlers-Danlos Society Centers/Networks of Excellence" (2023-24)
- Connective Tissue Disorders often overlap w/ neurodiversity
- Screening & Diagnosis of Ehlers-Danlos and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Referrals to specialty providers
- Functional Medicine Testing and Treatments
- Dietary Antigen Testing
- Mold/Mycotoxin, Organic Acids Test (OAT), Heavy Metals
- FRAT and MitoSwab Testing
- Supplements & herbal treatments as needed
- Several YBC providers participate with Medical Providers for Special Needs Pediatrics (MAPS)
- Providing an Integrative Model of Care
- Listening to your preferences and needs... It really IS all about YOU!
Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative ADHD, Autism & Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Health (YBC) is an outpatient, pediatric focused, medical clinic serving the Pacific Northwest (PNW) seeing patients from age 1 through 25 years in Washington State.
YBC is near Seattle, the "Emerald City"; utilizing Telehealth to evaluate and treat ADHD, autism, and developmental-behavioral challenges with an "Integrative Medicine twist". We have been participating as a Center of Excellence for Autism (WA HCA) and serve young children through college-aged youth for autism evaluations and diagnoses since 2017, and each of the YBC clinical providers brings both specialty education and experience.
YBC has also been chosen by the Ehlers Danlos Society to be a Centers & Networks of Excellence for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome/Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (EDS/HSD, 2023). YBC is committed to partnering with you and your loved ones to help provide best options for you to be the amazing person that you are! Integrative care options are intertwined, blending the best evidence-based medical practices with holistic medicine options for well-rounded care. We seek to provide collaborative care, meaning YBC providers are happy to work with your other healthcare providers/team to create a caring community of support that builds you up as you travel your own Yellow Brick Road!
Next Steps with YBC:
Registering with Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative Autism & Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Health
*YBC works with young children through youth aged 25 years, please have Primary Care Provider (PCP) FAX your/your child's last medical visit note with last IN PERSON exam/vitals to 833-631-6941. Referrals must come directly from the medical provider and have patient's current email and cell phone.
*YBC is not an emergency crisis center/psychiatric clinic. If you/patient are experiencing suicidal thinking or risk to self, please contact your PCP, ER, 911, Crisis Hotline, or other resources while you are waiting for a developmental evaluation (see resource page for links) and contact your current medical team.
*Once the FAXED referral is received, patients will receive EMAIL notification to register their CHARM portal account, complete intake forms in CHARM, and load all insurance cards, IEP/504 plan, and any other documents for developmental collateral information.
*After ALL registration forms are completed and insurance cards are loaded, the YBC Scheduling team will add you to the schedule-ready list. Patients are contacted when the first available appointment time is open for their age/insurance/services sought. Please be watchful for text and email alert for notifications. All communication with scheduling team and providers is in your CHARM portal messaging only.
*YBC is a pediatric-focused specialty clinic providing autism, ADHD, and developmental-behavioral health evaluations and/or care for young children through college-aged youth (to age 25 yo) with a goal to have short waiting times for evaluation.
*YBC has been selected as an Ehlers-Danlos Society Center & Networks of Excellence for EDS/HSD. YBC providers are familiar with evaluation, diagnosis, and addressing co-occurring developmental-behavioral health needs with connective tissue disorders in children/youth.
*Patients may be offered evaluations and diagnostic reports (autism, ADHD, EDS/HSD) with recommendations and appropriate referrals in a consultative role, returning to PCP/care team for implementation and on-going care. Medication management/stabilization is on a case-by-case basis.
*Medicaid Patients: NEW Medicaid referrals recieved after 2/18/2024 are not able to be offered registraton until the current Medicaid waitlist has been seen. Updates to be referred to YBC with Medicaid only will made here on the YBC Portal. If you are referred with Medicaid as your primary insurance, your provider will also get a letter to explain, so they can refer to other services if needed. We do reserve 20-25% of our incoming patient evaluations for patients with Medicaid insurance, but will continue to try to meet the needs of those seeking care.
YBC is a center of Excellence we believe that all children need to have access to autism and ADHD evaluation, diagnosis, and referrals to supportive services. Patients with Medicaid/Apple Health insurance will be scheduled in order of fully registering as appointments are available according to this policy/ratio.
For patients with Medicaid who already have a diagnosis of autism we are not able to offer additional autism evalualuation, unless the re-evaluation is required because of moving from out of state or required to continue ABA services.
*YBC appreciates United States Military Service Members and welcomes children with Tricare for diagnostic services and stabilization/care.
*Residents of Washington with in-network insurance will have their bills submitted to insurance as a courtesy, non covered fees must be paid within 30 days once insurance is billed.
*Out-of-Network Patients: Patients from Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, or Arizona must see a YBC practitioner licensed in that specific state and are fee-for-service (cash-pay) rates only. Super bill will be provided for insurance reimbursement, but out-of-Washington state patients must give a $2500 deposit to secure their first two appointments.
*Out of Network New patients (out of WA, Kaiser, etc.) must pay a $2500 deposit to help cover the first two scheduled appointments.
*Therapy Patients: Avalon, MSW, LICSW, MHP will be working with YBC part-time in 2024, seeing patients aged 15-25 years older in Washington State. Avalon's in-network fees will be posted on the FAQ page, or she will accept fee-for-service (cash-pay) rates for non-contracted/out-of-network patients with a $500 deposit to schedule the first visit. Fees are due at time of service unless insurance is being billed.
*FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab has insurance information to review if your insurance is likely covered; it is patient responsibility to have appropriate referrals (or pre-authorizations) from their PCP (WA residents). Out-of-State patients must pay the $2500 deposit for services, pay future visit fees at time of service, submit their own super-bill to insurances, and must be in the specific state in which their YBC provider has an active, independent license (see FAQ).
*Please be patient with the registration and wait-list process, as the YBC staff are working to best serve our incoming patients!
*YBC has a strict policy that any rude or aggressive treatment towards any YBC Team member will result in terminated services. This applies to both patients and parents/guardians.
*We love working with YBC patients and families and seek to have everyone enjoy that experience together!
YBC Information/assistance phone (for patients): 425-777-5467.
Dr. Kat's cell phone (for medical providers or emergencies): 425-736-9609.
YBC Fax: 833-631-6941
info(at)yellowbrickclinic.com reaches the YBC Intake Team (once registered, please use Charm messaging only)
Thank you! We look forward to working with you! Team YBC
Art Credit: "Almost There - The Wizard of Oz" © 2000, Scott Gustafson. For more information please visit www.scottgustafson.com