Helping you to find your SUPERPOWER!
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric care
- Pediatric focused care: Toddlers through college-aged youth
- Growth and Development Concerns
- Developmental Disabilities: We collaborate with other specialty providers
- Autism "Center of Excellence" for Washington State
- Autism Evaluations (& co-occurring ADHD, etc)
- Advocacy for patients with developmental differences and their needs
- Genetic Testing
- Chromosomal Micro-array (CMA), Fragile X, Whole Exome Sequencing
- Connective Tissue Disorders, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Pharmacogenetic Testing (DNA)
Today does not have to be your TOMORROW!
- Neuro-developmental Differences, Autism, ADHD
- Ongoing treatment and support
- Developmental Disabilities
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatment
- Medication management
- Therapy referrals as appropriate
- Co-occurring Behavioral Health Challenges
- Behavioral Challenges
- Picky eating, Eating Disorders
- Pharmacogenetic (DNA) testing
- LGBTQ-friendly care
Thinking "Outside the Box" to provide Holistic Caring!
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Genetic Testing
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Referrals as appropriate
- Functional Medicine Testing and Treatments
- Dietary Antigen Testing
- Mold/Mycotoxin Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Providing an integrative model of care
- Listening to your preferences and needs... It really IS all about YOU!
Yellow Brick Clinic: ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health (YBC) is an outpatient, pediatric focused, medical clinic serving the Pacific Northwest (PNW) seeing patients from age 1 through 25 years in Washington and Oregon (soon Idaho, too!).
YBC is near Seattle, the "Emerald City"; utilizing Telehealth to evaluate and treat ADHD, autism, and developmental-behavioral challenges with an "Integrative Medicine twist". We have been participating as a Center of Excellence for Autism (WA HCA) and serve young children through college-aged youth for autism evaluations and diagnoses since 2017, and each of the YBC clinical providers have specialty education and experience.
YBC has also been chosen by the Ehlers Danlos Society to be a Centers & Networks of Excellence for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome/Joint Hypermobility Disorders (2023). YBC is committed to partnering with you and your loved ones to help provide best options for you to be the amazing person that you are! Integrative care options are intertwined, blending the best evidence-based medical practices with holistic medicine options for well-rounded care. We seek to provide collaborative care, meaning YBC providers are happy to work with your other healthcare providers/team to create a caring community of support that builds you up as you travel your own Yellow Brick Road!
*Please note: YBC is not an emergency/crisis clinic for psychiatric disorders, if incoming patients are experiencing a threat to their own safety or that of others, please seek appropriate care such as seeing your PCP, ER, calling 911, or going to a crisis center for support while waiting for developmental-behavioral assessment appointments.
Next Steps with YBC:
Registering with Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health
- YBC works with young children through youth aged 25 years, please have Primary Care Provider (PCP) FAX your/your child's last medical visit note with last IN PERSON exam/vitals to 833-631-6941, this must come directly from your medical provider (Current patient email and cell phone required).
- YBC is not an emergency crisis center/psychiatric clinic. If you/patient are experiencing suicidal thinking or risk to self, please contact your PCP, ER, 911, Crisis Hotline, or other resources while you are waiting for a developmental evaluation (see resource page for links).Please let your medical care team know of this immediately.
- Once the YBC Scheduling Team receives your referral, you will receive notification by email to register your CHARM portal account, complete intake forms in CHARM, and load your insurance cards and IEP/504 plan or other documents.
- After all registration forms are completed and insurance cards are loaded, the YBC Scheduling team will add you to the schedule-ready list and then contact you when the first available appointment time is open. Please be watchful for text and email alert for notifications. All communication with scheduling team and providers is in your CHARM portal messaging.
- YBC is a pediatric-focused specialty clinic providing autism, ADHD, and developmental-behavioral health evaluations and/or care for young children through college-aged youth (<25 yo) with a goal to have short waiting times for evaluation.
- If YBC Providers are able to initiate care recommendations and/or medication management, we love to do that!
- Medication management and/or longer-term care are on a case-by-case basis and depends upon the individual Provider's current caseload.
- Patients may be offered evaluations and diagnostic reports with recommendations and appropriate referrals in a consulative role, but returned to their returning PCP/care team for implementation and on-going care. This is on a case-by-case basis according to each YBC Provider's current panel of patients or availability.
- Medicaid Patients: YBC's availability to see patients with Medicaid/Apple Health insurances depends upon the current credentialing and caseloads of YBC's medical providers. There is currently a long delay with getting new providers credentialed with the Medicaid carriers. Patients with Medicaid will be seen in order of being fully registered.
- Newly referred patients: YBC is accepting new patients, however if there is ONLY Medicaid insurance coverage, newly referred patients may join the Registration Waitlist and offered registration when there is more availability to be scheduled for an evaluation visit.
- Therapy Patients: Avalon, MSW, LICSW, MHP will be working with YBC part-time in Fall 2023, seeing patients aged 15-25 yo. At this time, Avalon's insurance credentialing is still pending, though can bill fees for services and provide a statement for patients to submit to their insurances.
- The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab has insurance information to review if your insurance is likely covered; it is patient responsibility to have appropriate referrals (and per-authorizations if required) from their PCP to be seen with YBC.
- Insurance coverage: YBC must have ALL current insurances provided/disclosed (e.g. commercial insurance, medicaid, tricare)
- Please be patient, as the YBC staff are working remotely to best serve all incoming patients!
- YBC has a strict policy that any rude or aggressive treatment towards any YBC Team member may result in terminated services.
- We love working with YBC patients and families and seek to have everyone enjoy that experience together!
- YBC Information/assistance phone (for patients): 425-777-5467.
- Dr. Kat's cell phone (for medical providers or emergencies): 425-736-9609.
- YBC Fax: 833-631-6941