YBC TESTIMONIALS FROM PATIENT and FAMILIES
YBC TESTIMONIALS and RECOMMENDATIONS
"Dr. Kat was amazing to work with! She diagnosed my son with autism (he had been to a specialist in the past who said he didn’t have it, so this really helped us to understand him better and get the right treatment such as ABA therapy to help him). She also worked with us to find the right medicine and natural supplements to support his ADHD and anxiety. This also included some testing to gain some additional insights as to which medication would work best for him. It was great to have a doctor that really put my son and his needs at the center of the care circle. He is now getting great reports from his school and is a much happier teenager (which makes the whole family a whole lot happier!) Thank you Dr. “Kit Kat” as my son likes to call her."
-Parent of middle-school aged patient
"Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health is a place of hope for our family. The staff is kind, courteous, and willing to do what it takes to help any person that walks into their preview. Dr. Kat is the best! She is smart, funny, and intuitive. We truly wouldn't be where we are today as a family if it wasn't for YBC. The positive changes to our physical and emotional health has allowed us to reconnect and become closer to each other. Thank you!!!"
-Parent of three elementary, middle, and high school-aged patients
"Hi Dr. Kat, First, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I wanted to also say, Thank you so much!! You are one of the most pure hearted, compassionate, and determined medical professionals I have met. You told me in the beginning when, I was at my mentally weakest point that you would not give up. You kept that promise and today was probably one the beat days we have had in a long time. My son had a calm enough body and focus to play UNO with his daddy and brothers. So blessed thank you so much!!"
-Parent of young man with developmental disabilities
"Getting the right diagnosis does matter, and it's very relieving to finally have it. I have been bounced between mental health professionals for years and given the wrong medications over and over, making my health worse. With the correct diagnoses, I can get the accommodations and support I need. Knowing I have EDS helps both me and many of my family members figure out how to take care of ourselves to avoid pain and injury in the future.
My last psychiatrist said "horses not zebras" to me without ever thinking outside her box. I think doctors need awareness of EDS, and psychiatry needs awareness of autism and ADHD in their patients. Not all physical pain is from depression, and not everything they don't understand is a personality disorder. I have been this way my whole life, but I also don't want psychiatry to think it's all bad. Not all my differences have to be fixed, and with the right diagnoses, so many things finally make sense."
-College student patient
Dr. Mandie is a fantastic provider. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to fully understand their unique situations and needs. Her process is very thorough and I have found her to be patient, kind, and empathetic. I would recommend Dr. Mandie to anyone who is looking for a great psych professional to support them on their healing journey!
-Young adult patient seen for autism
Fees for Service
Please check that your individual health care plan has YBC providers in-network, this is patient responsibility
- Private Pay, many commercial insurances, Tricare, and most Medicaid Insurance (No UHC private/medicaid currently)
- Services covered by insurance are provided at the contracted rate, non-covered services will be billed to patient.
- Payment and co-pays are due at time of service, payment arrangements can be made with Nightingale Medical Billing.
- Any lab, genetic, or specialty testing is the responsibility of the patient to pay directly to the individual company utilized.
*Dr. Kat FNP, PMHS is licensed in both WA and OR, sees patients aged 1-25 years of age, and is contracted with most commercial insurances, medicaids, medicare, Tricare, Kaiser First Choice (not regular Kaiser).
We cannot accept UHC commercial or medicaid at this time (this may change in Spring 2023).
*NP Lynn FNP, PMHS is licensed in WA and OR, and her credentialing will be updated as they come in for Washington State, commercial insurance or cash-pay only for OR residents.
*Dr Mandie PMHNP is not taking new patients at this time.
Codes Billed: 99205, 99215, 99417, 90833, 90836, 90838, 96127, 96110, 96112, 96113, 96113, 96146, 96132, 96133, 96136, 96121, 96146, and sometimes other, for those that need to reach out to their insurance companies.
NPI Numbers for Insurance: YBC Clinic's NPI: 1932687704; Dr. Kat's NPI: 1871010306; NP Lynn's NPI: 1366477408
Fee for Service: Fee schedule available upon request; Private Pay rates are competitive with local practitioners.
10% discount for prompt pay at time of services.
Out-of-pocket autism evaluations average approximately $2500 for first two visits.
YBC is only offering TeleHealth services in Washington and Oregon
- Initial visits should be from home or quiet location, and from a computer or tablet (not phone)
- Children through college-aged Youth should have a parent, sibling, or other family member present at their initial evaluation visit as this is a developmental interview from early childhood and needs collateral information to help establish correct diagnoses.
- Young Adults will be asked to have a family member or friend from youth complete an assessment form
- Please upload to CHARM: IEP/504 plan, report cards with teacher comments, and any other developmental testing
- PCP may FAX last chart note with vital signs and previous diagnoses and care, or parent may upload
- You may ZOOM from several locations to the appointment if necessary (can share link from appointment reminder)
- Follow-up and med-check visits may be done remotely from your smartphone or other video-capable device.
- We try to be flexible (i.e.: Parents may do from car at school to have less class time missed for follow-up visits)
- Patient must TeleHealth from the same state as their provider is licensed (i.e.: Washington, Oregon)
- We LOVE making TeleHelath "House Calls"!