Helping you to find your SUPERPOWER!
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric care
- Pediatric focused care: Toddlers through college-aged youth
- Growth and Development Concerns
- Developmental Disabilities: We collaborate with other specialty providers
- Autism "Center of Excellence" for Washington State
- Autism Evaluations (& co-occurring ADHD, etc)
- Advocacy for patients with developmental differences and their needs
- Genetic Testing
- Chromosomal Micro-array (CMA), Fragile X, Whole Exome Sequencing
- Connective Tissue Disorders, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Pharmacogenetic Testing (DNA)
Today does not have to be your TOMORROW!
- Neuro-developmental Differences, Autism, ADHD
- Ongoing treatment and support
- Developmental Disabilities
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatment
- Medication management
- Therapy referrals as appropriate
- Co-occurring Behavioral Health Challenges
- Behavioral Challenges
- Picky eating, Eating Disorders
- Pharmacogenetic (DNA) testing
- LGBTQ-friendly care
Thinking "Outside the Box" to provide Holistic Caring!
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Genetic Testing
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Referrals as appropriate
- Functional Medicine Testing and Treatments
- Dietary Antigen Testing
- Mold/Mycotoxin Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Providing an integrative model of care
- Listening to your preferences and needs... It really IS all about YOU!
Yellow Brick Clinic: ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health (YBC) is an outpatient, pediatric focused, medical clinic serving the Pacific Northwest (PNW) seeing patients from age 1 through 25 years. We are just outside Seattle, the "Emerald City", utilizing Telehealth to help with ADHD, autism, and developmental-behavioral challenges with an "Integrative Medicine twist". We are a Center of Excellence for Autism in Washington State and serve young children through college-aged youth. YBC is committed to partnering with you and your loved ones to help provide best options for you to be the amazing person that you are! Integrative care to us means blending the best evidence-based medical practices with holistic medicine options for well-rounded care. We seek to provide collaborative care, meaning we are happy to work with your other healthcare providers to create a caring community of support that builds you up as you travel your own Yellow Brick Road!
Next Steps with YBC:
Registering with Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health
- YBC works with young children through youth aged 25 years, please have Primary Care Provider (PCP) FAX your/your child's last medical visit note (with last exam/vitals) to 833-631-6941, this must come directly from medical provider.
- Once the YBC Scheduling Team receives your referral, you will receive notification by email to register your CHARM portal account, complete intake forms in CHARM, and load your insurance cards and IEP/504 plan or other documents.
- After all registration forms are completed and insurance cards are loaded, the YBC Scheduling team will add you to the schedule-ready list and then contact you when the first available appointment time is open. Please be watchful for text and email alert, but notifications and communication are in your CHARM portal messaging.
- We are a pediatric specialty-focused clinic providing comprehensive care for young children through college-aged youth (<25 yo) with a goal to have short waiting times for evaluation and initiation of appropriate and ongoing care.
- The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab has insurance information to review if your insurance is likely covered.
- Please be patient, as the YBC staff are working remotely to best serve all incoming patients.
- YBC has a strict policy that any rude or aggressive treatment towards any YBC Team member may result in terminated services.
- We love working with YBC patients and families and seek to have everyone enjoy that experience together!
- YBC Information/assistance phone (for patients): 425-777-5467
- Dr. Kat's cell phone (for medical providers or emergencies): 425-736-9609
- YBC Fax: 833-631-6941
***YBC is NOT able to accept new adult patients for evaluation or treatment over the age of 25 at this time. Please do not fax new referrals for patients over age 25 yo. This will be updated in future if YBC is able to resume care with adults >25 yo.
Thank you! We look forward to working with you! The YBC Team