Helping you to find your SUPERPOWER!
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric care
- Pediatric focused care: Toddlers through college-aged youth
- Growth and Development Concerns
- Developmental Disabilities: We collaborate with other specialty providers
- Autism "Center of Excellence" for Washington State
- Autism Evaluations (& co-occurring ADHD, etc)
- Advocacy for patients with developmental differences and their needs
- Genetic Testing
- Chromosomal Micro-array (CMA), Fragile X, Whole Exome Sequencing
- Connective Tissue Disorders, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Pharmacogenetic Testing (DNA)
Today does not have to be your TOMORROW!
- Neuro-developmental Differences, Autism, ADHD
- Ongoing treatment and support
- Developmental Disabilities
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatment
- Medication management
- Therapy referrals as appropriate
- Co-occurring Behavioral Health Challenges
- Behavioral Challenges
- Picky eating, Eating Disorders
- Pharmacogenetic (DNA) testing
- LGBTQ-friendly care
Thinking "Outside the Box" to provide Holistic Caring!
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Genetic Testing
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Referrals as appropriate
- Functional Medicine Testing and Treatments
- Dietary Antigen Testing
- Mold/Mycotoxin Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Providing an integrative model of care
- Listening to your preferences and needs... It really IS all about YOU!
Yellow Brick Clinic: ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health (YBC) is an outpatient, pediatric focused, medical clinic serving the Pacific Northwest (PNW). We are just outside Seattle, the "Emerald City", utilizing Telehealth to help with ADHD, autism, and developmental-behavioral challenges with an "Integrative Medicine twist". We are a Center of Excellence for Autism in Washington State and serve young children through college-aged youth. YBC is committed to partnering with you and your loved ones to help provide best options for you to be the amazing person that you are! Integrative care to us means blending the best evidence-based medical practices with holistic medicine options for well-rounded care. We seek to provide collaborative care, meaning we are happy to work with your other healthcare providers to create a caring community of support that builds you up as you travel your own Yellow Brick Road!
Next Steps with YBC:
If Yellow Brick Clinic: Integrative ADHD, Autism, Developmental-Behavioral Health can be a part of your wellness team in the PNW, please let us know how we can help!
- Please have your Primary Care Provider (PCP) FAX a referral to 833-631-6941 to help you get started with YBC
- Referral must be FAXED directly from PCP/Pediatrician (Children through age 25 years)
- Once the YBC Scheduling Team receives your referral, they will be in contact by email to help with registration steps.
- After all registration forms are completed and insurance cards are loaded, the YBC Team will schedule first appointments.
- We are a pediatric specialty-focused clinic providing comprehensive care for young children through college-aged youth (<26 yo) with a goal to have short waiting times for evaluation and initiation of appropriate care.
- YBC is currently consulting with adults seeking autism evaluation diagnostic services only during the pandemic in order to help with diagnosis and referral for care to PCP or specialty resources, as scheduling and provider availability allows.
- Incoming adult assessments have extensive waiting times, and must have FAXED referral from their Primary Care or Psychiatric medical provider (not therapist) and ongoing services for care/medication management are not currently available.
- The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab has insurance information to review if your insurance is likely covered.
- Please be patient, as the YBC staff are working remotely to best serve all incoming patients.
- YBC has a strict policy that any rude or aggressive treatment towards any YBC Team member will result in immediate suspension or refusal of future services. We love working with YBC patients and families and seek to have everyone enjoy that experience!
- YBC Information/assistance Phone: 425-777-5467
- Dr. Kat's cell phone (for providers): 425-736-9609
- YBC Fax: 833-631-6941